Tuesday, August 11, 2009

????

Tonight is just one of those nights......and I have no idea what to discuss. We're getting ready to visit my visit my parents and I am just wanting to be there already! I miss my mommy. It is hard being away from the both of them, but I am glad they are happy so I can't be selfish. And it is nice to have a free vacation spot!! =0)
I do like that our little guy will have different opportunities and experiences than my husband and I did simply because his grandparents don't live in the area. They live down south, so there are so many different things there to experience. And they live so close to Savannah, GA which is beautiful and educational and simply amazing; I'm a bit jealous that he will get to experience it at a younger age than I first did. I am very glad he will get those opportunities however. I remember my mom saying something to the effect of she always wanted to give me the things she couldn't have as a kid and she and my dad did such an amazing job with providing me with everything I needed and so much more........I just hope I can exceed even all that they did for me, for our kiddo.
I sometime wonder how they did it; how they managed to give me all they did. I don't like to think I was spoiled, but I did get a lot of the things I wanted and had many opportunities that other kids didn't. Looking back on it now, I am simply amazed and truly grateful for everything they did. I can only hope that someday, our little guy will be thinking the same thing about my husband and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment