Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rain, rain, go away....forever!

This is going to be a short one. I am super exhausted from a busy day with my two favorite guys. But anywhoo, I was telling my hubby today that it seems insane to me that my arm hurts so much more than usual when we are going to have crappy (mostly rainy) weather. Days like these I wish I lived in the desert! (But other than that, I doubt I'd like it there!) My arm felt simply horrific yesterday, but today when it was pouring like crazy it actually felt a little better than it did the day before. Strange........and I am NOT a fan of this. (It is even hurting to type this, so I am finished for today. Not much rambling, but I promise to make up for it!)
Ahhh well. At least I KNOW when its going to rain and the weatherman doesn't! =0P Hmmmmm........new career?? Ha ha! Doubt that! But call me before you plan to go picnicking!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you can go to South Carolina soon..Warm there lol

    ReplyDelete